The Graphic Designer will support Race Forward’s brand and communications. This role includes conceptual development, design for print and web, and close coordination with the Head of Graphic Design, the Communications team, and across the organization.
● Create visual assets and communiques that depict Race Forward’s mission, vision, campaigns, events, and products, and which uplift a just, multiracial, democratic society, free from oppression and exploitation, in which people of color thrive with power and purpose.
● Support the design of materials including social media graphics, publication layout, online and in-person event necessities such as environmental graphics (signage and banners), web platform graphics, products and apparel that reflect the images and identities of Race Forward and its sub-brands.
● Assist in finding and optimizing quality images for a variety of design projects
● and Colorlines articles
● Research and liaise with socially responsible production vendors
● Carry projects through production and delivery phase
● Manage digital assets on our file servers
● Collaborate closely with team members, Race Forward staff across departments, and external partners to craft designs that effectively reach specific audiences.