We are seeking a skilled Mid-Weight to Senior Graphic Designer Lead to join Earthrise creative team. You’ll work directly with the founders and will play a big role in a small team. The ideal candidate will have an innate passion for graphic design and demonstrate fluency and energy in working around climate, culture and consciousness.
As a key member of Earthrise, you will play a crucial role in shaping and ensuring consistency across the Earthrise brand as well as lead on design for special projects. The role’s responsibilities include:
- Designing a wide range of visual content for Earthrise.
- Conceptualising projects and presenting ideas to the team.
- Contribute to conceptual exploration including mood boards and sketches prior to upcoming projects.
- Delivering quality design work in a dynamic workplace and taking an active role in ensuring upcoming deadlines are met.
- Conceptualising and delivering pitch decks for ongoing and upcoming projects.
- Contribute to projects as whole, conduct research and provide support during the initial phases through to delivery.
- Managing your own workflow and adapting to changing priorities, project requirements, and emerging design trends.
- Work closely with our Creative Directors and managing a small team of in-house creatives.
- A passion for identity, social media, and film/video graphics, and enjoyment from designing from scratch, and working with existing brands.
- A strong portfolio showcasing diverse design projects across multiple mediums, demonstrating creativity, technical skills, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills, allowing you to own creative development of projects, to manage a creative team and to manage, filter and action client feedback.
- Strong organisational and time management skills, allowing you to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in the Figma, Keynote and Adobe CC – Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
- Familiar with motion graphics and/or video editing. Knowledge of Aftereffects and Premiere would be beneficial, but not essential.
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in graphic design full-time
Earthrise is an impact-driven media company for climate. We are storytelling-focused and multimedia by nature, working across films, video, campaigns, social media content and more.
To be considered for the role please send an email titled ‘Graphic Designer Role — Your Name’ to email@example.com attaching your CV, a link to your portfolio, and a note telling us:
1. Why you’d like to be part of the Earthrise team.
2. Why you feel you’ll be a good fit for this role.
# of People on Team
# of P.O.C. on Team
£40,000 - £42,000 per annum